Marketing Brand Manager - New Brands
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
The Marketing Brand Manager - New Brands will work closely with new properties across the country to develop successful marketing strategies in various marketing verticals, and work with them throughout the activation process to ensure a successful launch of the property and the brand.
Essential Job Results
- Build out activation plans for new properties, working with multiple properties and brands at a time.
- Is able to build and maintain professional relationships with property owners as well as keep focus on driving revenue and increasing customer flow to the new property.
- Capable of multitasking and staying highly organized while working on multiple properties at a time, each at different stages in the process.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by defining and analyzing the market and competitive environment for assigned area. Creates marketing plans by developing sales and/or pricing strategies, action plans and goals.
- May research, identify or develop product enhancements. Wins market share by coordinating, developing and implementing advertising and promotional programs that meet profit objectives.
- Meets financial objectives by preparing annual budgets.
- Negotiates with outside vendors as appropriate. Manages reporting by reviewing, analyzing and presenting information.
- Develops measurement strategies. Contributes to team effort by developing relationships with field sales staff and/or members or strategic partners.
- Maintains quality service by recommending and following Company standards.
- Must have property level hospitality experience, ideally within the upscale or luxury brand space.
- Multi-property experience will be helpful for this role.
- Able to communicate ideas and concepts effectively and work as a liaison between Best Western Corporate and the property owner.
- Able to build and maintain professional relationships with colleagues and Best Western members.
- Resolves defined problems and probes known sources for answers.
- Manages single large and/or multiple, smaller/simpler projects, programs or processes.
- Thrives in fast paced, fluid work environments.
May travel up to 20% of work time
- Minimum 5 to 8 years related, professional level experience in marketing or the hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Financial and budgeting acumen.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.