Multi-Property Sales Manager (East)
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
We are hiring for a Property Sales Manager to enhances Best Western's member value by growing business from both corporate and leisure local market segments for a specified portfolio of properties.
Essential Job Results
- Takes ownership of virtual sales efforts for a specified portfolio of properties.
- Prospects, qualifies and closes local business from all market segments; including local negotiated corporate transient, crew, and both corporate & leisure group.
- Creates local sales plan, competitive set analysis and SWOT analysis for portfolio of properties.
- Utilizes revenue management tools to ensure property is maximizing revenue opportunities.
- Partners with Worldwide Sales team to ensure Global accounts are producing to potential.
- Ensures that brand programs and initiatives are being leveraged locally.
- Minimum 7+ years property-level hotel sales experience. Previous Director of Sales or multi-unit sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Sales, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially via phone and email.
- Strong telephone prospecting skills. Get excited about new business development.
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and disciplined.
- Proven, strong experience in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience using the Salesforce CRM tool.
- May travel 10% of work time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.