Online Coordinator - AutoClerk
Each individual plays a critical role in the success of the company, whether you are in sales, customer support, or product development. Our team is comprised of the best hospitality and technology people out there. If you’re smart, driven and excited about bringing innovation and excellence to the hospitality technology industry, come join our rapidly expanding team.
Provide procedural support to hoteliers on products and services for PMS installations. Coordinate the PMS/Two-Way installation date & times with hotel members. Maintain member satisfaction by answering questions and/ or resolving routine concerns in regards to implementations.
Essential Job Results
First point of contact for implementations. Ensure service levels are exceeded relative to PMS/Two-Way and CRS implementations for new members. Translate hotel business implementation needs into CRS and PMS functional requirements to effectively deliver and receive CRS messages. Facilitate installation schedules between hotels and CC vendors to ensure successful installations. Enhance systems, processes, and policies by evaluating current implementation processes and recommend modifications for improvement. Issue the final approval for Two-Way installation start date. Protect the Company by handling business sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality.
* Must possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Proven organized time management, written and verbal communication skills.
* Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
* Ability to perform tasks and prioritize in high-pressure environment.
* Strong customer service experience is expected.
* Previous hotel experience is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines