Pre-Activation LNR Sales Manager
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Enhances member value by providing consulting support and sales training during the pre-activation stage to our new build and conversion hotels. Acts as primary sales contact for new membership to provide strategies to assist Member properties in overall sales revenue goals. Position will focus on pre-activation timeframe including on property visit to conduct in market sales calls, conduct overall needs assessment, create value proposition and overall market positioning. During on property visit, work with hotel on creating a sales culture to evolve the "everyone sells" philosophy.
Essential Job Results
- Enhances member value by providing pre-activation onboarding sales training and consulting support to increase member revenue.
- In partnership with WW Sales, acts as primary consultant for new membership on sales and marketing programs, tools, and resources.
- Increases participation in all Company programs (as applicable to the specific property) by promoting revenue enhancing sales programs, services and policies.
- Provides management with feedback regarding the members' use of these programs and services.
- Partners with members to identify and develop sales and marketing opportunities and strategies by completing thorough competitive market analyses for assigned properties.
- Optimizes member experience by mentoring and coaching hotel staff on day-to-day sales strategies and help identify new business opportunities.
- Assists with action planning. Supports continued improvement by developing new sales management techniques.
- Uses evaluative techniques to enhance and create training materials.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience including hotel sales department management experience (Director of Sales, Regional Director of Sales).
- Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Sales, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Salesforce and Smartsheets preferred.
- Experience with managing virtual meetings.
- Proven, strong experience in Microsoft Office products, esp Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and disciplined.
- Strong presentation, communication, and written skills.
- 70% travel required.
- When not travelling, will work out of home office.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.