Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
- Provides customer service to members by providing expertise and guidance for the purchase of furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Assesses member needs and ensures design coordination and standards.
- Supports enhancements to member properties by analyzing and reviewing property improvement plan to develop course of action to complete requirements within a specified time frame.
- Coordinates FF&E project for organized and timely delivery and installation.
- Ensures best pricing by obtaining standard and custom price quotes from suppliers.
- Negotiates pricing with supplier when special circumstances are present.
- Guides, reinforces and educates members on current Best Western FF&E guidelines specific to existing, conversion, and new construction properties.
- Maintains communication with member properties by following up on quotes, product selection, additional selections, close of sale, order status, and payments.
- Minimum 3 years related customer service, sales and/or purchasing experience
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and web-based programs.
- Intermediate computer skill level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with large client base and on multiple projects
- High School diploma or equivalent certification.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999704745981