Regional Revenue Manager (Remote-US)
Best Western Hotels & Resorts is a leading, global hospitality network comprised of three hotel companies, including WorldHotels® Collection, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts and SureStay Hotel Group®.
Enhances value by providing pricing, training, and consulting support to increase revenue for a portfolio of 80 to 90 hotels. Acts as a consultant to hotel management and staff on topics that may include pricing strategy, yield management, competitive market analyses, third-party website marketing, and customer service.
Practical advanced knowledge in conducting yield management meetings to teach, apply, and identify revenue-impacting opportunities. Collaborates with hotel representatives on marketing opportunities and strategies. Participates in preparing and presenting training seminars for state, regional, district and convention meetings.
Increases participation in all Company programs (as applicable to the specific property) by promoting and selling services and policies. Assists hotels in the effective use of programs and automated systems. Provides management with feedback regarding the hotel's use of these services.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a property, regional or corporate level revenue manager.
- Preferred multi-property experience
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, computer science, or related field or equivalent experience.
- A Certified Hotel Revenue Manager (CHRM) or Certified Revenue Management Executive (CRME) certification or the ability to acquire either certification within one year.
- Proven, strong experience in Microsoft Office products, databases, and communications software.
- Highly tuned interpersonal and persuasive communication skills are expected
- Strong public speaking/communication skills.
- Superior data analysis skills are essential to this position
- Ability to work from home uninterrupted.
- Self-starter with excellent work ethic, salesmanship, interpersonal, and communications skills. Adaptable in rapidly changing business. Excellent multitasking skills.
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft Office
- Ability to facilitate online meetings with the hotels in your region to discuss revenue management strategies and make recommendations to help them drive better revenue performance
- The starting salary for this role is estimated to be between $72,000 and $75,000. Base pay, however, will be determined based on several factors, which include but are not limited to, applicable skills, work experience, education, business needs, and market demands.
- Receives tactical direction on duties, service standards, and goals.
- Exerts a positive impact on revenue generation.
- Uses indirect influence to promote compliance with programs, standards, and policies.
- Conveys sense of purpose and motivates others to accomplish goals.
- Basic competition and industry knowledge.
- Well-rounded professional know-how to meet technical standards.
- Deals with concepts and complexity comfortably.
- Convinces others to accept new concepts and approaches.
- Resolves defined problems and probes known sources for answers.
- Makes sound and productive decisions based on analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Up to 20% travel required.
- Passport may be required
Benefits Summary for Full Time Employees (work 30 + hours per week)
Available Day One:
* Vacation/Sick/Floating Holidays - accruals start
* 401K - company match and direct contribution
* Employee discounts/Hotel discounts
* Financial and health wellness programs
Equal Employment Opportunity
Best Western maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard race (including hair textures and hair styles associated with race), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, genetic information, uniformed service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws. Best Western’s equal employment opportunity policy applies to all aspects of employment with Best Western, including but not limited to, hiring, promotion, transfer, benefits, discipline and termination.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R3979