Regional Service Manager - Minnesota
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
Improves member value by providing operational, consulting, coaching, marketing and related property support. Provides training to owners, management, and staff. Develops relationships and builds trust by being primary member contact between Best Western International and assigned regional territory properties.
Essential Job Results
- Improves member value by providing operational, training, marketing and related property support.
- Provides hotel operations consulting services (e.g., revenue management, sales and marketing and property management) to improve property performance.
- Uses all relevant tools to statistically analyze and improve operational success through profitability and guest satisfaction.
- Consistently applies Best Western quality assurance standards by conducting property visits and assessments targeted at improving individual properties and brand image.
- Provides corrective action plans as required.
- Builds member value by conducting field-training workshops for owners, management and staff on varied topics with a significant focus on superior customer care.
- Communicates brand initiatives by promoting Best Western resources.
- Contributes to the team effort with timely communication between members and Best Western departments.
- Achieves production and budget standards by effectively planning and scheduling property visits and travel.
- Ensures a seamless and expedient transition by conducting effective visits to applicant properties.
- Minimum of 5 years hotel General Manager/experience or equivalent.
- Multi-property management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong presentation/training skills.
- Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) strongly preferred.
- Certified Hospitality Trainer (CHT) strongly preferred.
- Ability to attain Best Western Quality Assurance Assessor certification.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to change and/or adapt to new initiatives
- Provides operational guidance on processes, service standards and programs.
- Receives tactical direction on new products, processes or plans.
- Uses influence to promote compliance with programs, standards and policies.
- Basic competition and industry knowledge.
- Professional know-how to meet technical standards.
- Convinces others, both internal and external to the organization, to accept new concepts and approaches.
- Resolves defined problems and probes all available sources for answers.
- Can identify hidden problems and look beyond initial answers.
- May travel up to 80% of work time.
- Valid driver’s license, serviceable automobile and proof of insurance based on Company guidelines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999693092909