Senior Director, Marketing
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
We are seeking an experienced marketing individual to lead the team responsible for our advertising, search & digital marketing strategies & execution. As Sr. Director, you would support overall brand strategy, including traditional and digital advertising, social media, paid search, and brand creative services, to ensure maximum engagement in support of driving revenue to our brand globally.
- Integrates marketing programs and processes by directing, developing and coordinating overall brand strategy, advertising and digital marketing efforts for the brand.
- Achieves market penetration and customer acquisition & engagement by tracking performance to BW’s overall Key Performance Indicators and business metrics.
- Drives guest satisfaction and loyalty by leading, developing, hiring and retaining a customer-focused marketing team that is committed to meeting & surpassing goals while providing quality service.
- Meets financial objectives by directing overall budget & optimizing revenue for assigned areas.
- Provides strategic direction on brand marketing, advertising & digital marketing plans by sharing key messages & leading the overall marketing vision for assigned areas.
- Integrates efficient marketing programs and processes, and encourages effective communication by developing strong relationships and maintaining open communication with the executive team, the board and all departments within BW.
- Development and implementation of marketing plans for North America & Globally that are aligned to BW’s objectives. Collaborates with relevant business unit leaders around the world.
- Development of strategic marketing initiatives and campaigns, including new product evaluation & launch, in collaboration with the overall marketing team
- Development and delivery of content strategies that will focus on customer acquisition & retention with a focus of delivering revenue through brand channels
- Collaborates and maintains strong relationships with partners, including advertising, media, search and other digital agencies
- Maintains a current and robust knowledge of the competitive Advertising, Distribution and, Digital Marketing landscape to build strong strategic plans to compete effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years related experience in marketing or hospitality with demonstrated expertise & success in marketing, communications and advertising.
- Previous experience in the luxury hospitality space a plus.
- Demonstrated financial and budgeting acumen with corresponding financial accountability.
- Demonstrated experience attracting, retaining, motivating and developing a marketing team
- Demonstrated proficiency directing managers of multiple, diverse projects, and/or processes.
- Demonstrated expertise to influence and negotiate with divergent internal and external contacts
- Strong understanding of brand principles and audience segmentation. Possesses strong competition and industry knowledge.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills - the ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to maneuver political environment with high level of visibility.
- Must thrive in working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.