Senior Sales & Service Supply Representative
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
- Provides customer service support by assisting members in the purchase, shipment and/or return of products. Helps resolve purchasing issues. May develop new and/or help retain Supply business.
Essential Job Results
- Provides customer service support by assisting members the purchase, shipment and/or return of products. May take orders, prepare quotes and maintain pricing information.
- Resolves purchasing issues from beginning to end by tracking shipments, processing product returns and following-up on freight billing and claims.
- Ensures effective customer service by interfacing with both internal and external contacts to include members, suppliers, freight carriers, accounting, sales and/or purchasing staff. Responds to inquiries on products or orders.
- Facilitates purchasing process by researching product information, pricing or order/shipment status. May handle payment issues and member credits.
- Provides administrative support by generating, editing, initiating or responding to correspondence as needed.
- Establishes and maintains files, libraries and/or record keeping systems.
- Maintains customer service or sales information by tracking and entering information into automated systems. May provide activity reports as requested.
- May follow-up on import regulations and documentation to help ensure compliance.
- May develop new and help retain Supply business by placing outbound calls to members. Provides guidance to help members make better purchasing decisions.
- Minimum 12 to 18 months related customer service, sales and/or purchasing experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent certification.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good customer service and/or telesales skills.
- Basic familiarity with CRM system preferred.
- Works under direct supervision and follows established procedures and instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Exhibits appropriate self and time management to successfully accomplish assigned tasks.
- Familiar with general office procedures including operation of common office equipment. Basic knowledge of Company’s products and services.
- Intermediate customer service and telesales skills.
- Convinces others to offer favorable terms.
- Resolves routine problems using established policies and guidelines.
- Researches anomalies and checks documents for accuracy.
- Understands process flow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.