Specialist Hotel Distribution and Support Services
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture.
Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
WorldHotels extends a high degree of flexibility to its member hotels with respect to the systems they use and how they connect to the WorldHotels central reservation system. This position supports the interfaces between the Property Management Systems (PMS), Revenue Management Systems (RMS), Channel Managers(CM) and Central Reservation System (CRS).The position is essential to supporting existing and new integrations, in addition to the preparation of the migration from SynXis into the BWH technology. The position also provides general support for hotel requests relating to SynXis and the BWH CRS, rate loading, Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) and the Independent Booking Engine (IBE).
Essential Job Results
Implement and support the following interfaces: PMS-CRS, RMS-CRS, CM-CRS; Solve related issues; Provide consultancy
- Minimum 2 years in a similar environment, e.g. PMS installer at PMS provider, hotel or hotel group.
- PMS administrative experience configuring rate codes, room types, and other settings.
- Opera experience highly preferred.
- Previous on-site hotel experience a plus
- Associates Degree in Computer Science , Hospitality or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience with PMS interfaces
- Opera experience preferred
- Team player in international environment with respective hotel and service delivery experience
- Problem-solving oriented
- Multi-tasking capabilities and working towards deadlines
- Prioritizing skills / sense of urgency/proactive
- Effective communication
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Thorough knowledge of hospitality operations, connectivity, and reservations-related processes; knowledge of testing/QA protocols
This role will be maintaining strong relationships with onboarding and optimization teams, with emphasis on those located in EMEA and APAC. Schedule flexibility to work shifts that overlap teams in the EMEA region will be required. The selected candidate could also live in Europe if desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.