Supply Systems Analyst
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
- Supports the Company’s Supply and Design departments by developing business solutions, administering software programs, analyzing requirements and managing system enhancements. Provides complex problem-solving expertise for user interface issues, technical support and training as needed.
Essential Job Results:
- Provides technical trouble-shooting and problem-solving expertise for Salesforce issues in Supply and Design.
- Supports end users by providing consultative support and training, as needed.
- Develops training materials.
- Enhances systems, processes, and policies by evaluating current design and recommending modifications.
- Identifies and analyzes system performance for trends and areas of opportunity or concern.
- Prepares reports summarizing findings.
- Develops user acceptance criteria and test plans.
- Performs user acceptance testing.
- Supports systems users by serving as subject matter expert for Salesforce, Workday, and Smartsheet.
- Minimum 2 years of progressively-responsible experience in implementing, maintaining, and providing training on CRM systems.
- Associate’s degree in Business or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills.
- Skilled in Salesforce, Workday, and Smartsheet.
- Excellent training and communication skills.
- Provides training and technical assistance to supply and design team.
- Receives operational guidance on duties, service standards and goals.
- Exhibits personal characteristics and professional standards that serve as a role model for others.
- Has functional and technical knowledge to succeed in job.
- Learns new skills readily and maintains currency in applicable technology.
- Diplomatically conveys and obtains information to all levels of management.
- Advanced customer service and follow-up skills, communicating with non-technical users and all levels of management.
- Plans and scopes length and difficulty of task.
- Identifies critical problems and directs effort accordingly.
- Uses rigorous logic and decision making methodology.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.